Is it possible to play the ps4 and ps5 versions at the same time like the previous borderlands games via cross-saves?

evar110

Hello, I've been going through the borderlands series and was wondering if it was possible to get all trophies for both of the games without having to do things twice too much times? I played BL1 on the ps3 and before I got to a trophy that wasn't "do x y ammount of times", I just uploaded my character on to the ingame cross-save option and then got it both on the ps3 and ps4. I was wondering if something similar is possible with BL3?

Yes but it's reportedly more trouble than it's worth. The cross-save for Borderlands 3 is buggy and unreliable compared to previous BL games and either won't pop anything at all or it will only pop a tiny number of trophies, plus it tends to lock out that save from earning any other trophies once it has popped all the ones it's going to, thus forcing you to start a new game from scratch. Also note, BL3 has its fair share of very buggy trophies that have a tenancy to not pop at all, especially if you use cross-save to try and earn them. Frankly, you're better off not bothering with cross-save at all IMO, because it's a headache to do so this time around but if you decide to risk it and try your luck, please see this post:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1