Shame on the developers and shame on playstation for no trophy fix

Hello everyone,  when i wanted to get the 100% for the biding of isaac i went on twitter for almost 3 years asking for a fix. It seems that this problem keeps happingen with these developers. We are now 2 years in bumbo wants coin without a trophy fix. Unacceptable. We need to start haressing these people on any social media platform we can. They can quickly accept your cash for a unfinished product. it just take 1 update to fix the problem. They just don't care. Tired of these companies.

• Confused 2

Yeah it's a shame Bum-bo is unobtainable, but it is what it is. Some devs don't bother with some of their games, and so bringing out updates doesn't have much of an effect for them.

Edited by PunisherXD
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, willows_blessing said:

maybe dont harass and whine and cry on Twitter because you cant get a virtual trophy maybe just grow up and accept it instead of being mildly annoying to people who actually work and do stuff with their life 

Good keep defending these scumbags. You know what happens when i don't deliver on a product ? Yes i still have to fix it or do it in my own time. These devs are lazy buns and sony is also not really helping when there asking money for a update. Then again 1 easy update with a trophy pop could end the problem. They choose to be cheap. Then again mebay are you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 11:33 AM, HuntingFever said:

The Plat is fully obtainable if you have a Asian copy of the game - it's only the Western versions that are borked.

does this mean you need a physical asian copy? or buying it from a japanese account maybe?

1 minute ago, DavySuicide said:

does this mean you need a physical asian copy? or buying it from a japanese account maybe?

I think this game is digital only (someone please correct me on this if I'm wrong), which means you will need an account in one of the following Asian countries, then download it from there after adding local currency:

Japan

Hong Kong

Malaysia

Indonesia

Thailand

South Korea

There maybe other countries but these are the ones which come to mind at the moment.