Local MP now possible via a Companion App

HuntingFever

• 1 month later...

Only MP trophy is play 5 games and it only counts if played on Online mode. Online with Friends doesn't work for example. Also the Local Mode is horrible for boosting, the PS is only the board  and the actions are done on the companion app, including for the Host. So if you want to self boost the case chagellenges, you will need 1 PS and 3 devices with the app (Min 3 players to start)

Surprinsinly enough I was able to get a game instantly yesterday even with cross play off. With cross play on I got stuck in the lobby with the only option being to quit, not sure what was going on, but the lobbies had 6 players.

Edited by fenris-lima
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, fenris-lima said:

Only MP trophy is play 5 games and it only counts if played on Online mode. Online with Friends doesn't work for example. Also the Local Mode is horrible for boosting, the PS is only the board  and the actions are done on the companion app, including for the Host. So if you want to self boost the case chagellenges, you will need 1 PS and 3 devices with the app (Min 3 players to start)

Surprinsinly enough I was able to get a game instantly yesterday even with cross play off. With cross play on I got stuck in the lobby with the only option being to quit, not sure what was going on, but the lobbies had 6 players.

Thank you for the info - it sounds like the MP trophy will be a pain to get :(.