Five Musclehead Colosseum battles (hard mode)

Bring sleep+magnify for round 1 (Gigantuars) and round 4 (Jokers 2x & Gigantoad). Bring two Karmic Cowls for round 2 (Tonberries).

I had the Enhanced Expeditionary Medal with Limit Siphon on Barret as his Satellite Beam can quickly stagger enemies.

And bring elemental+fire & ice and elemental+wind & thunder on weapons. Ember Zu & Gigantoad are weak to ice. Jokers to wind. And Ironclad to thunder.

Other materia can be stat boosts, ATB boosts, healing and reviving. The usual stuff.

There are probably way better setups but this got it done for me. Round 4 with the Jokers is the hardest and maybe requires some luck.

My team was Cloud, Tifa, Barret as I’m the most used them.

Good luck.

4 hours ago, mati11120 said:

why are you doing this on hard mode lol?

change difficulty to easy and go for it

only hard challenge from Colloseum is UPA challenge with 8 toonberries on round 8 and King Zu with Malboro

You get SP for beating that fight on Hard mode like most other side quests on hard mode, and you fucking need 440 SP on Cloud for the VR legendary missions.

10 hours ago, captain_evil777 said:

Anyone can point me to a good guide setup to complete the five Musclehead Colosseum battles in Can't Stop Won't Stop in my hard play through? Many thanks in advance!

I used the limit siphon build that I used to get Götterdämmerung it's on Powerpyx's website if you don't know it.

On 3/23/2024 at 1:23 AM, Baker said:

Bring sleep+magnify for round 1 (Gigantuars) and round 4 (Jokers 2x & Gigantoad). Bring two Karmic Cowls for round 2 (Tonberries).

I had the Enhanced Expeditionary Medal with Limit Siphon on Barret as his Satellite Beam can quickly stagger enemies.

And bring elemental+fire & ice and elemental+wind & thunder on weapons. Ember Zu & Gigantoad are weak to ice. Jokers to wind. And Ironclad to thunder.

Other materia can be stat boosts, ATB boosts, healing and reviving. The usual stuff.

There are probably way better setups but this got it done for me. Round 4 with the Jokers is the hardest and maybe requires some luck.

My team was Cloud, Tifa, Barret as I’m the most used them.

Good luck.

Followed your suggested built and got it done. Many thanks!

• Like 1