Making Rumble easier?

TomGriff123

Play as Roman, drag them to the rope, back up, run at them, hit :square: big boot over the top for the elimination.

If they reverse, you get hung up but not eliminated yourself.

If you're quick enough, you'll eliminate everyone before the next person can enter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used Andre the Giant, carry with R1 + right stick to the right as soon as they get in the ring, then throw them over with O and be fast with the button presses.

If they reverse they send you to the mat which you can easily reverse their next move and follow with the same grab. 

The key is to try not to let multiple people in the match as it is easier to get clotheslined over I found (took me 3 tries before I found this strat) 

I never used running attacks as they are too easy to get thrown out, use finishers (drag onto ropes first) when you can and you got this!

Edited by Sk3ptic03

If you go into settings and lower the reversal rates it will make your life MUCH easier, you should be able to hard irish whip (Hold O) as soon as they enter the ring. normal light punch them (square) 3 times and they should fall off the rope.

If you get beat up a beat, just make sure you don't do this standing right next to the ropes, on the rare chance you get reversed you may auto fly over the ring.

This strategy will make life easy for the 30 man rumble at the end of the showcase and the one or two other ones you'll need to do.