Faction Wars Stage 5

LambzGoHard

So I'm trying to get the Beginner's Luck trophy for all intro challenges and I've just got to stage 5 in Faction Wars and all the options along the paths are the question marks. I'm freaked out because I've got this far and don't want mess up and lose. Are they all matches and are they the same kind of stipulations that I've already been doing? I'll most likely complete it on my way to beating 30 Faction Wars Bosses but I'd just like a head's up of what to expect during stage 5.

28 minutes ago, LambzGoHard said:

So I'm trying to get the Beginner's Luck trophy for all intro challenges and I've just got to stage 5 in Faction Wars and all the options along the paths are the question marks. I'm freaked out because I've got this far and don't want mess up and lose. Are they all matches and are they the same kind of stipulations that I've already been doing? I'll most likely complete it on my way to beating 30 Faction Wars Bosses but I'd just like a head's up of what to expect during stage 5.

Stage 5 is basically the same as the previous stages, but since they’re all obscured as ?s, you’ll never know what you got until you reach that point. All you can do really is decide what’s best for you and hope you don’t too many matches that’ll potentially destroy your run.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 8:49 PM, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Stage 5 is basically the same as the previous stages, but since they’re all obscured as ?s, you’ll never know what you got until you reach that point. All you can do really is decide what’s best for you and hope you don’t too many matches that’ll potentially destroy your run.

Funnily, I only ever had that happen to me once and it was on Stage 4. Weird.

• Like 1

The mode isn't bad once you figure out some of the things. For a tag team, try pinning 3-4 times where the opponent breaks it up, then they don't break things up. For Ladder, I always make sure the AI teammate is the one to get the briefcase, throw people out the ring and they take a while to get back up. 

4 hours ago, NeedleMover said:

The mode isn't bad once you figure out some of the things. For a tag team, try pinning 3-4 times where the opponent breaks it up, then they don't break things up. For Ladder, I always make sure the AI teammate is the one to get the briefcase, throw people out the ring and they take a while to get back up. 

Either this, or beat the hell out of the first opponent, hit them with your finisher and then quickly run over to their partners and knock them off the apron. They'll be stunned and down long enough for you to get the pin.

Edited by MrJakeGray

I completed the run and got the Beginner's Luck trophy! I think I was really lucky though. The run actually said 4/5 but then I just went to try and finish it like 30 mins ago and it said 5/5? So it was still all the ???'s and I actually only had to do 2 matches and the Faction Wars Boss match to finish it. All the other ???'s that I chose were essentially healing and sideplates. I'm just glad I got it done. I've defeated 10 Faction Wars Bosses so far so I'm just concentrating on getting the Defeat 30 Faction Wars Bosses trophy now.