Any missable trophies?

Gigantus, I Hardly Knew Ye :bronze:

Late game mission but highly missable. Make sure to rest at an inn before attempting it in case you fail.

Full Marks :gold:

10 riddle quests that are highly missable if you pick the wrong answers. Make sure to make a backup save or rest at an inn.

Reaper's Scorn :silver:

You need to get an item after completing all the riddle quests from the trophy above to activate this trophy.

Are We There Yet? :bronze:

If you advance to much into the story the side quest will dissapear.

It seem one of trophies for the true ending is also missable but I have not reach that point of the story yet so I can't really confirm it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ceridane said:

Gigantus, I Hardly Knew Ye :bronze:

Late game mission but highly missable. Make sure to rest at an inn before attempting it in case you fail.

Full Marks :gold:

10 riddle quests that are highly missable if you pick the wrong answers. Make sure to make a backup save or rest at an inn.

Reaper's Scorn :silver:

You need to get an item after completing all the riddle quests from the trophy above to activate this trophy.

Are We There Yet? :bronze:

If you advance to much into the story the side quest will dissapear.

It seem one of trophies for the true ending is also missable but I have not reach that point of the story yet so I can't really confirm it.

Also

Peace (Bronze): If you choose a different ending

Closure(Silver) and Dragons Dogma 2(Bronze): Same as Peace

Master of the Maisters(Gold): You can miss on some techniques if you progress the main quest too much

Im In (Bronze): If you pass the checkpoint by normal methods in your playthrough you will have to wait until NG+

Most trophies related to the true ending too

- Dragons Dogma(Bronze)

- The Hero (Silver, Hidden)

- The Guardian (Silver, Hidden)

- I, Talos (Gold)

Edited by KidExtazy

3 hours ago, KidExtazy said:

Im In (Bronze): If you pass the checkpoint by normal methods in your playthrough you will have to wait until NG+

This one is not missable I got it after I entered normally to the gate in the same playthrough. You just need to store both permit items and enter via oxcart.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2024 at 11:34 AM, TheStark700 said:

I just saw PowerPyx's trophy guide today, seems that almost all non main story trophies are missable. Also, important to use backup saves (PS+ Cloud) or it can easily cost a full playthrough.

You can technically use the Inn resting as a pseudo cloud save. Make sure to inn rest (you do it for free if you get the house) before any quest that can be messed up. If you failed, load at the last inn rest.

2 hours ago, skinnybass said:

You can technically use the Inn resting as a pseudo cloud save. Make sure to inn rest (you do it for free if you get the house) before any quest that can be messed up. If you failed, load at the last inn rest.

To add to this, make sure to kill all pawns before resting at any inn as you may wake up to them have slaughtered NPC's due to the dragon disease they can randomly contract. Honestly a baffling decision to have it be a mechanic and should be removed if possible IMO

Edited by ChibsSoA

1 hour ago, ChibsSoA said:

To add to this, make sure to kill all pawns before resting at any inn as you may wake up to them have slaughtered NPC's due to the dragon disease they can randomly contract. Honestly a baffling decision to have it be a mechanic and should be removed if possible IMO

or add in a fight to kill the shadow dragon turning your pawn back to normal :)

1 hour ago, ChibsSoA said:

Wait, what is this Dragon Disease lol

I've been out of the loop on this. It's random?

1 hour ago, TheStark700 said:

Wait, what is this Dragon Disease lol

I've been out of the loop on this. It's random?

the more dragons you kill the more likely a pawn will get it, you'll know by the red eyes. Only way to cure it is to kill the pawn or transfer the it to another pawn or so i read.

And if you don't cure it chances are next time you rest at an inn your pawn is gonna go on a major rampage while you sleep :)

Edited by KAdamsy1

• 2 weeks later...