Swan Dive Trophy

ttocsnz

I cannot seem to get showtime events to activate to assist withthis trophy. Have played thecombine like 10x as a FieldingCF and nothing. Any one have ideas on how to get this easier? 

I just got this trophy, what difficulty are you playing on? I'm on veterans so I wonder if the difficulty makes a difference. And just to make sure are you playing road to the show? I assume you are if you're playing a center fielder, but just want to rule out anything

Enter RTTS and become a center fielder. Within a few games, you'll likely get a quick time event for a diving catch. Complete it and voila, trophy. It could happen game 1 or game 5. It usually happens in key moments like preventing the winning run.

I got this trophy in retro mode with auto fielding on.  I did adjust the sliders. I then played as the home team and restarted after the half inning.  I ended up getting the trophy on the ps4 and ps5 versions this way.

On 4/2/2024 at 7:00 PM, DXCubfan said:

I got this trophy in retro mode with auto fielding on.  I did adjust the sliders. I then played as the home team and restarted after the half inning.  I ended up getting the trophy on the ps4 and ps5 versions this way.

Can you please share what settings you used for the sliders?