Transfering Premium from Old account to new account on this site.

Hi, hope sly reads it on here as i tried contacting him a week ago on discord and send a message on the site to him about this. So i was wondering if its possible to transfer my Premium on Sealior account that i dont use anymore to my new Account ArcherDavy. 

Hope Sly read it this time here, Thank you for your time and have a nice day everyone!

Any word when paypal option might come back for premium? As sly seems totally gone, tried contacting him everywhere for this but so far nothing. If paypal came back as an option i might just buy it again as i dont have a credit card anymore so only option for me to get premium again is either paypal or wait and hope sly ever replies.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

it's been a month now and still no word from sly... is he gone forever or something? Just hope someday paypal gets back as a payment option so i can just rebuy it instead of hoping sly gets back and helps with this...

Edited by Hutchyio

6 minutes ago, Hutchyio said:

it's been a month now and still no word from sly... is he gone forever or something? Just hope someday paypal gets back as a payment option so i can just rebuy it instead of hoping sly gets back and helps with this...

Sly is around but he very rarely visits the forums, which means your only options are to either keep waiting and twiddling your thumbs or PM a Mod and ask them to give Sly a nudge :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Sly is around but he very rarely visits the forums, which means your only options are to either keep waiting and twiddling your thumbs or PM a Mod and ask them to give Sly a nudge :(.

yea i tried everywhere, pm him on discord, on this site, on forum... everything and nothing... if only paypal was a option still i would just rebuy it but i dont have a credit card so i can only do paypal...