Update for Bugged trophies from Wild Arts Team!

The long await news we are looking forward to! Next update will be The big ONE. For those wanting to read the short version, next big patch/update will fix bugged trophies for consoles through a "fix save file" button in main menu! 

Here are the tweets for reference: 

Though unsure when the patch will come through. This is amazing news for those wanting to continue their journey, start a new journey or complete their journey in this charming Paper Mario like Adventure!

Happy Trophy Hunting folks! 🍞 😊 🗡️

• Like 3

Yeah the repair button intrigued me as well. I was wondering though how the trophies would unlock if you log into the game. I wonder if clicking on the repair button will trigger or activate a memory check for the missing items or activities and if the said coding "statement" is true said trophies will unlock. Regardless, very happy the devs care about the game, which is rare to see in the modern age of gaming where many projects are left to die, so we can keep exploring this game. The game is quite fun and nostalgic from my experience. 

On 3/28/2024 at 9:40 PM, GothGirlMaxine said:

A "repair save button" is a very interesting feature indeed, not something I have heard of much / at all before, but it certainly beats having to restart all of your progress. 

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the day! My Loafy friends! Newest patch that should fix trophies is here! 

For those who aren't in the loop. There should be a fix save file button on main menu to fix glitched trophies. I'll update the post when I have done so. Cheers! 

• Like 2

The only thing that the patch fixed for me was the Physiologus trophy which popped instantly by using the "repair save button". 

Cosplay and well-travelled are still unobtainable for me as also Frienemy (which Im worried about the most since I found all the salamanders but Im still missing a few skills for my partners).

• Like 2

Progress is progress I guess. I'm going to address the devs for Alfie's final quest as it's glitched for me, where The agility course monk guy when it starts there's no timer... I hope I don't have to restart... Also I'll look into the boon and other trophies as well when I experiment. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Something else of note. I'm so pissed off right now cuz finishing the game again with the remainder main quest corrupts the Current save to the save file before the patch. I just lost like all the final character salamander progress and boons I've since collected, after the patch came out. 

I'm not as mad since I got the trophy unlocking the friendship for the last character but just want to give a PSA and friendly reminder to those who are going for this. Very annoying it set me back quite a few boons.