Some Tips and Tricks for getting the Warface Platinum in 2024

Kriimaar

Hello! Thank you very much for the effort and tips, this will surely come in handy for many. Your English is exceptional by the way so nothing to worry about there. 

Question 1 - if someone is looking to boost this game, how many people are required minimum per game mode?

Question 2 - do all boosters need to be the same level/rank in order to meet up in game?

Question 3 - are there multiple regional servers? If so, is it possible to easily switch between regions?

Not sure if you can answer these questions. A friend of mine was looking forward to the 100% but he’s steering clear because he’s been made aware of the low population in Battle Royale. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mina said:

Question 1 - if someone is looking to boost this game, how many people are required minimum per game mode?

This actually depends on the Game Mode.

For most Game Modes it should be enough to have Teams with 3 to 4 Players, so arround 6 to 8 Players to boost these Modes.

With Battle Royale its a bit different, the Mode can handle up to 30 Players per Match, the Problem is that you need at least 16 Players to even start it.

Note: There is no "Private Match" System which can be used to earn trophies so everything happens public and if matches arent completely filled (depending on the game mode this would mean 10 to 12 players) there is always the chance that randoms can join this match. A good workaround for this if all players are Playstation Players would be searching with crossplay off to prevent randoms from joining.

7 hours ago, Mina said:

Question 2 - do all boosters need to be the same level/rank in order to meet up in game?

From what i've seen there are at least 2 different matchmaking levels.

• Rookie Players: Level 1 - 24
  • Professional Players: 25 - 90

Players are limited to they're current "Channels" as they are called Ingame, so Players above Level 25 wont be able to play with Players below 25 anymore until they also reached this level requirement.

7 hours ago, Mina said:

Question 3 - are there multiple regional servers? If so, is it possible to easily switch between regions?

Yes, there are multiple regional servers! As following:

• Asia
  • East Asia
  • Europe
  • North America
  • South America

There are also no region restrictions, any player can use and play on any server, also if you are in a match queue and this queue takes longer than 60 seconds there will be an popup ingame asking if you want to search for matches for that gamemode in all regions without being limited to your current one. (With an side note that it could mean higher pings or latency issues for you, which should be pretty normal if someone is playing on an different server) [But notice: There is an second popup after 120 seconds which asks for an search in all pvp game modes, example: searching a match in battle royale and activating this option can cause that you will find a team deatchmatch round.]

I hope this answers your questions. :)

Edited by Kriimaar
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Kriimaar said:

(Except of the Game in case you are living in a Country where the Price got set to 25 Cents because the game was classified as "Adults only" and therefore can't be accessible for free but this should be an Germany only thing)

Really underrated good guide! If is 25 cents, you create a american account to get it for free.

3 hours ago, Kriimaar said:
  • ??? Players: 91 - ???

Rank 90 is max.

75 Hours

95 I checked on PS5.

Stripes:

•  

Another thing to add to Stripes:

u can check your stats on how many kills by going over to progress > challenges > (on the far right) stripe > 'ARTFUL AMBUSHER' is the name of the challenge however this is for 200 claymore kills however you only need 30 for the achievement to pop

Edited by draqilo

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, draqilo said:

Rank 90 is max.

Oh well seems like i falled for some outdated Infos from the Warface Wiki lol...

3 hours ago, draqilo said:

u can check your stats on how many kills by going over to progress > challenges > (on the far right) stripe > 'ARTFUL AMBUSHER' is the name of the challenge however this is for 200 claymore kills however you only need 30 for the achievement to pop

Yeah uhm the Reason why i didn't add this was because i am working on a Guide for the Trophy itself which actually makes it mostly unnecessary to use this tracker at all.

Edited by Kriimaar
  • Like 1

Yes thank you, that does answer my questions. Sixteen players is a lot though…I hope the devs consider your feedback and change those requirements because I can barely find one person in my timezone much less 16 😅

• Like 4