Cant access the full game

McScunny2

I've downloaded a game and when I load it up it just tells me to play the trial or unlock the full game. On my download list it only shows the game itself and doesn't say trial or full game unlock after it. On the xmb it just says the name of the game too. Nothing else.The game is not for sale any more so I cant go to the store from the game and look. Any help on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated 

From what I recall, a lot of PS3 games have two entries on the download list — the main game download, and then usually an unlock key that's like a few kilobytes. I think it's also set up in a way that the trial/demo download has no indication of it being such, it'll just be the name of the game.

So based on what you're describing, the simplest explanation would seem that you never purchased the game, and you're downloading the trial/demo.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

From what I recall, a lot of PS3 games have two entries on the download list — the main game download, and then usually an unlock key that's like a few kilobytes. I think it's also set up in a way that the trial/demo download has no indication of it being such, it'll just be the name of the game.

So based on what you're describing, the simplest explanation would seem that you never purchased the game, and you're downloading the trial/demo.

This^

Depending on when you bought it, there's a chance their place in your download history has changed due to your PS Plus subscription renewing and screwing things up like it always does.

Posted (edited)

Got games on my download list which are listed as the games name and nothing else and they work perfectly fine. Eh it's only one game

Edited by McScunny2