,,Passing the time" not working

PlayGamePl15

This trophy has always been a bit buggy and finicky about popping when it's supposed to, plus sleeping and world hopping can, in some cases, glitch it but either way, if it doesn't pop after a few more in-game days, your only option will be to backup all your saves, then delete them off your hard drive and start over from scratch in a single offline world :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

The trophy will only pop after you've played for around 33 hours in a world (each minecraft day is 20 minutes long). Sleeping does not speed up the process and the day you are on, even if it is well past 100 doesn’t actually matter. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 5:32 PM, PlayGamePl15 said:

I have spent over 100 days on my 3 worlds and it still hasn't popped out (Idk if it is important but i have been sleeping always day by day). Any idea why?

I would echo what KosproGG said - sleeping has never counted towards the trophy.

I was testing a few things yesterday on an alt before starting the PS4 version in Editions mode - I wanted to see what the unpatched Tutorial World looked like and also see if you could import the Update Aquatic Tutorial World into Bedrock (you can). 

I also tried testing my PS3/Vita "igloo" seed for the Zombie Villager, first with the patch and then without. Hilariously, as soon as I loaded into the "igloo" seed world unpatched, the "Passing the Time" trophy popped.

So if you have Editions mode, start a new Tutorial World with the patch installed. Play around a bit, then save and quit and delete the patch (disconnect Internet from Network settings first). Start any random world and the trophy pops as soon as the game loads. I got the trophy on my main account tonight this way. 

• Like 1