[Video] 100% Walkthrough

Ey there! I recently uploaded the 100% walkthrough to my channel, sharing here in case anyone likes these.

Important thing to note: I forgot to open the CH2 clerk safe (Alone in the Dark Lagniappe) both with Edward/Emily so do that (its marked later in the video as a cleanup).

Also I skipped the Chatter with Juan and Batiste with Emily because guides were not really clear you must do all conversations again so do this as well with Emily (also marked as cleanup).

For the endings, keep a save from Edward and Emily in Chapter 4 (for Emily is enough right were you are investigating the Doctor’s room so you can interact with the painting) and another one in Chapter 5, just in case you need to do the normal ending with both since you need to kill the final boss twice, once with each.

Sometimes the hidden objectives do not load correctly when loading a previous save, seems like reloading an autosave again suddenly pops them, or you can try to load again and again until it does. 

The secret conversation in the attic objective does not appear in the journal but you can do it anyway interacting with the rope.

Edited by BlackTorito