Buggy game?

yoda_squad

Just bought this in the sale.

Game has crashed quite a bit, 3 or 4 on my initial run then a few more times on my Hardcore run.

Not that it caused too much hassle to restart, but the latest crash in my 3rd game on iron mode lost all my saves and weapons.

But the collectables i'd found were still there... So now I can't chapter select, but after I complete a level and start a new area I see the collectables that I've already collected in the new area when I go to view collectables....

After the iron mode crash when I restarted with 'continue' the game loaded the last chapter ending from my first play through - the good ending. Even though my 2nd, & most recent, play through was the bad ending. Sigh. No option for NG+ :(

I didn't get the kill with every weapon on either play through for whatever reason but there's only a few weapons I can choose from at the workbench now, and all the armour upgrades have gone too.

So I'd say that's a pretty hefty bug.

I don't have PSN sub at the mo so don't have any back up data.

The game was also buggy as hell during the bear fight. On my 1st play through the bear just froze, on fire with arrows stuck in it's face. It just stood there. Eventually it came back to life and the cut scene started. On my hardcore run that section was almost unplayable with the game freezing and going into slow mo.

So I wasn't looking forward to that section on iron mode lol.

Quite odd that the game would be so buggy this late after release.

• 2 weeks later...