Raji PS5 Enhanced Edition on 16th April

27 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

same here, bought the PS4 version some time ago, but the PS5 version is either free with PS+ or for full price. But I’d rather like to add this permanently to my library. I’ll wait and see…

Same, I like to buy the game instead of using the PS+, I might wait until it's on sale, been fixed or if I feel like spending $37, which I don't mind to support an Indie in India, given how little content we get in regards to India, it's culture and people in video games. (Usually just culture/religion inspired things but not directly like Raji)

@MRR---OFFICIAL Pretty sure it's on Sony's end and not the devs for Raji, and honestly, why sue a small Indie company just because of that? There are bigger gaming companies that don't even let you have a free upgrade, if you want the PS5 verison, some make you buy it even with the PS4.

Furthermore, having a look on Twitter, the devs posted on April 17th (Keep in mind I am in Australia, and it's only 6am here, so I take this wasn't long ago since the 17th was yesterday) they said they were looking into it. So just be patient it seems.

Edited by Prince-Varuni
  • Like 1