Raji PS5 Enhanced Edition on 16th April

Really? A platinum? That is awesome, I have played the PS4 verison and enjoyed it, (I haven't finished it though) think Ps5 might give me a reason to finish it and platinum it, quite a nice Indie game. Would be nice if it just allows us to upgrade and autopop the trophies we do have, so that way I don't need to make a new save (I don't see new trophy list so I assume it's just platinum)

• Like 2

The PS4 version is 75% / 80% for PS+ subscribers currently (as of when this post was written), so if it were cross-buy, then there's that. But the addition of PS5 exclusive features, as well as RT & better graphics, it certainly gives plenty of reason to play it again or wait to play this version on Extra. 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2024 at 4:07 PM, PortaLuna said:

spacer.png

Raji: An Ancient Epic is coming to PS5 on 4/16 with RT, improved graphics, adaptive triggers, haptic feedback, and a Platinum. It's unclear if it will be cross-buy for owners of the original PS4 edition, but it appears to be coming to PlayStation Plus Extra anyway. 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10000875

On 4/10/2024 at 4:20 PM, GothGirlMaxine said:

The PS4 version is 75% / 80% for PS+ subscribers currently (as of when this post was written), so if it were cross-buy, then there's that. But the addition of PS5 exclusive features, as well as RT & better graphics, it certainly gives plenty of reason to play it again or wait to play this version on Extra. 

Devs confirmed on Twitter (X) that the PS5 upgrade will be free for owners of the PS4 version

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Devs confirmed on Twitter (X) that the PS5 upgrade will be free for owners of the PS4 version

Nice! Pretty sure I own the game on one of my accounts, so that’s ideal. 

7 minutes ago, Musashiden777 said:

Yeah just played the game right now and got the platinum but the list isn't there yet... I hope I won't have to do it again. 🥲

It'll sync once the devs will upload trophies to PSN servers. Is is the same list as PS4 but with plat?

6 minutes ago, medenko1975 said:

hard game?

I played the PS4 one but I don't think it changed, didn't finish it but I say about 5/10, some of the demons hit pretty hard (Trophy list is basically finish the game, some collectiables too). I didn't finish it because I was doing other things.

Now about this PS4 upgrade, I have the PS4 verison but there's no option to upgrade for free? Just says PS5 verison and costs $37 (AUD), was I supposed to do something else? I know other games like Saints Row has the Upgrade to PS5 right there.

34 minutes ago, Prince-Varuni said:

I played the PS4 one but I don't think it changed, didn't finish it but I say about 5/10, some of the demons hit pretty hard (Trophy list is basically finish the game, some collectiables too). I didn't finish it because I was doing other things.

Now about this PS4 upgrade, I have the PS4 verison but there's no option to upgrade for free? Just says PS5 verison and costs $37 (AUD), was I supposed to do something else? I know other games like Saints Row has the Upgrade to PS5 right there.

Yeah, I'm convinced something is borked on PSNs side, both this isn't available for "Free" and neither is Medievil which I already own from back on the PS3/PSP/PSVita (Legacy Purchase should have made that a "Free Upgrade" too 🤷‍♂️)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Yeah, I'm convinced something is borked on PSNs side, both this isn't available for "Free" and neither is Medievil which I already own from back on the PS3/PSP/PSVita (Legacy Purchase should have made that a "Free Upgrade" too 🤷‍♂️)

Ah must be another glitch (People should note this when the Fallout 4 update happens, I think that PS5 upgrade could be free but not sure)

Guess I'll just have to wait, a shame because I was looking forward to playing it through again.

If Raji was ever a monthly free game I suppose it doesn't count? But I bought it when it was on sale.

Edited by Prince-Varuni
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Prince-Varuni said:

Ah must be another glitch (People should note this when the Fallout 4 update happens, I think that PS5 upgrade could be free but not sure)

Guess I'll just have to wait, a shame because I was looking forward to playing it through again.

If Raji was ever a monthly free game I suppose it doesn't count? But I bought it when it was on sale.

Yeah, I really hope this doesn't happen with Fallout 4 (which IS supposed to be a Free Upgrade) just like Fallout 4 I purchased Raji when it was on Sale on PSN a while back.

• Like 2

Well this is interesting. I thought they weren’t going to do an actual PS5 version, but it’s cool they did with a platinum trophy (which the PS4 Enhanced Edition should’ve implemented). But I don’t see a free PS5 upgrade either in Canada. It’s only day 1, so maybe it’s a PSN glitch, but that’s really annoying that they already confirmed it’ll be a free upgrade and yet it doesn’t appear that way.

• Like 2

Yo, does anyone here actually have a Twitter/X? I ain't making one but does anyone want to call out the Devs on their bullshit? 😂 They've said (I believe on their Twitter/X account) that it was gonna be a "Free Upgrade" for existing owners on PS5 but it clearly isn't... I at least want a free code if they changed their minds (false advertising lawsuit incoming if not? 😅 Yeah, found the Tweet from 2 days ago, taking a screenshot to use if they try to deny they said it 🤷‍♂️)

23 hours ago, Prince-Varuni said:

same here, bought the PS4 version some time ago, but the PS5 version is either free with PS+ or for full price. But I’d rather like to add this permanently to my library. I’ll wait and see…

• Like 1