Rise Through The Ranks Worry

jagangsters55

Because this is a reward where once you've claimed it once it will go do you think you'll have to wait for another season to end if you want to get the trophy on both the PS4 & PS5 version? I know it works like this for the loyalty reward as you have to sign in another 5 days to get it on the other version, will this trophy be the same? 

14 hours ago, jagangsters55 said:

Because this is a reward where once you've claimed it once it will go do you think you'll have to wait for another season to end if you want to get the trophy on both the PS4 & PS5 version? I know it works like this for the loyalty reward as you have to sign in another 5 days to get it on the other version, will this trophy be the same? 

We can't confirm that yet because no one knows for sure but out of experience this will probably NOT be an autopop trophy so you will have to do it again. That's my guess at least.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gnillisch said:

We can't confirm that yet because no one knows for sure but out of experience this will probably NOT be an autopop trophy so you will have to do it again. That's my guess at least.

That's what I was thinking too, would be really frustrating having to wait for another season to finish to get this. 

• 4 weeks later...

The game crashed after my match was over (I loss), it was in the reward screen when I received a small amount of MFP and I had to pressX to proceed, the game froze & crashed. I am worried that match wasn't registered.

UPDATE: I finished the 5th match and somehow, I ranked up to Silver rank? I even received the Bronze & Silver rewards. Shouldn't it be at the end of the season I get the rewards?

Edited by AegisAvenger

2 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

The game crashed after my match was over (I loss), it was in the reward screen when I received a small amount of MFP and I had to pressX to proceed, the game froze & crashed. I am worried that match wasn't registered.

UPDATE: I finished the 5th match and somehow, I ranked up to Silver rank? I even received the Bronze & Silver rewards. Shouldn't it be at the end of the season I get the rewards?

As long as you got into a division 5 match's like me I'm gold i left it as that once the season ends you get the trophy