Quick Question About Shields

So, I have all of my characters with shields. Hold down L2 + X buttons. But one of my characters doesn't have a shield. I find them very useful in heavy combat. I seemed to have acquired all my shields by accident or just selecting higher and stronger gear after completing missions. But as stated above, I am missing a shield for one of my characters. When I hit L2 + X she does this weird sparkling aura that does absolutely nothing. My question is where can I buy in game (not real money) a simple but effective shield for her? It would make my combat defense much more effective. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks you.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

Are you sure it’s not R2+X cause that’s a trinket and you get that from drops and rewards as gear. 

If you’re sure it’s L2+X then it’s one your abilities you set. Movement and abilities have their own special talent tree. So unless you have the same movement and power you won’t have same load out as other characters.  

If you can you tell me the name of the ability I can help you find it. To find the name

Press options

Go to traits

Select loadout

and hover over the X button slot

• Like 1