Hours to platinum?

Can anyone who's played this give an accurate estimation on the hours to platinum? I saw 1,000 + hours and am hoping that's not true. The trophy list is appealing to me and something I think I'd enjoy putting about 100 hours into...

1,000hrs looks to be pretty close to accurate - I looked up one profile on Exophase.com and they're at 991h 49m but still don't have the "Commemorating your total assets surpassing 500,000,000 coins!" trophy. Just to be sure, I looked up another profile and it took them 695h 32m, just to reach 52% complete so if you're looking at getting this game, you're in it for the very long haul!

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

1,000hrs looks to be pretty close to accurate - I looked up one profile on Exophase.com and they're at 991h 49m but still don't have the "Commemorating your total assets surpassing 500,000,000 coins!" trophy. Just to be sure, I looked up another profile and it took them 695h 32m, just to reach 52% complete so if you're looking at getting this game, you're in it for the very long haul!

by chance was my one the 52% one?

19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No, pretend_hero was the 52% profile and Samotny_wilczek was the other one but since you have played this game, how many hours have you put into it so far :)?

738 i believe but it is on and off like i just play the one arm bandit and sometimes play the other games as it is a very grindy game but can be fun if you just want to enjoy some random gambling

• Like 1