Quick guide for platinum with Cheats

Musashiden777

On 4/17/2024 at 7:41 PM, Musashiden777 said:

Hello, I was doing the platinum on both PS4/PS5 and I thought hey, why not write a guide to get it done easily, so here we go.

I apologise if there is some typos or "weird" phrasing, english is not my first language.

General Tips

- Feel free to kill the enemies you encounter with your magic sword (square) for the 250 kills and 30 kills with a swing, same with fire for the 50 kills.

- Same for the vital you can loot them to reduce the farm later.

- Use rewind as you can and god mode.

- You don't need to take the rewards in the Hall of Heroes if you use complete the level inside the Hall, the trophy will still unlock later.

The Start

- Start a new game, press pause (right touchpad) then enter the cheats (be sure to be in NTSC mode)

Hold :l2: and press :triangle:, :circle:, :circle:, :triangle:, :square:, :circle:, :left:, :circle:, :up:, :down: - cheats menu is unlocked then enter:

Hold :l2: and press :square:, :triangle:, :circle:, :up:, :triangle:, :triangle:, :right:, :circle:, :left:, :left:, :square:, :triangle:, :right:, :circle:, :left:, :left:, :square:, :triangle:, :circle:, :down:, :circle:, :circle:, :right: - debug menu is unlocked then enter the first code again to unlock the super cheat.

- Select quit from the menu then start a new game to start the first level.

Dan's Crypt

- Open the menu, select super cheat to unlock Master Dan-At-Arms. :silver:

- Set stored energy to 2400 then equip the hammer and break the colored wall in front of you to unlock Walls are for Chumps. :bronze:

- Take the life bottle behind the wall to unlock Healthiest Man Alive - Er Dead. :silver:

- Open the menu, select the Chalice on Yes then press Complete the level, I won't mention it everytime for each level obviously.

Hall of Heroes

- Just use Complete level everytime to the next level, do not take any reward.

The Graveyard

- WIth your hammer equiped smash an hand to unlock That's Just Mean! :bronze:

- Open the menu and set Gold Pieces to less than 2500 then grab the bag to the right of the entrance to unlock Sir Moneybags. :silver:

- Equip the Chicken Drumstick then turn a zombie into roast chicken to unlock Colonel Fortesque's Special Recipe. :bronze:

- Throw your remaining Chicken Drumstick then use the super cheat to refill and throw a total of 42 to unlock The Answer Is Chicken. :bronze:

- Continue the level until you see a fountain of rejuvenation, set your stored energy to 10 then use the fountain until the bottle is full then set the stored energy to 310 and so on until the fountain is done to unlock Spring to Life. :bronze:

- Open the menu and do restart then equip your arm as a weapon then kill a zombie to unlock Mostly Armless. :bronze:

- Go back to the fountain and do the same as above 9 more time to unlock Top Me Up! :silver:

- Finally complete the level to unlock Sneaky :silver:.

Cemetery Hill

- Save your game before entering the level.

- Kill yourself into the lava five times to unlock Deathly Smorsgasbord. :silver:

- Complete the level to unlock Rock Wrangler. :silver:

The Hilltop Mausoleum

- Equip the Lightning and kill 12 imp to unlock Zip Zap Imp Splat.:bronze:

- Go past the earth door and let an imp steal your weapon then kill it to unlock Gimme That Back! :bronze:

- Take the upstairs then right and right then equip your Broad Sword and buy an Enchant Sword refill from the statue to unlock Now with Added Magic! :bronze:

- Simply complete the level to unlock A Paneful Demise :silver: & Not So Armless. :bronze:

Return to the Graveyard

- Go to the end of the level past the red door using the Skull Key then kill the two wolves and finish the level to unlock Wolfsbane. :silver:

Scarecrow Fields

- Follow the road and kill both metal machine with your magic bow to unlock Impaired Drivers. :bronze:

Pumpkin Gorge

Nothing here.

The Pumpkin Serpent

- Use the super cheat then go to the left to find a Cauldron and use your Witch Talisman to take the quest then kill the boss and go back to the Cauldron to unlock Witches’ Familiar. :bronze:

- If Witches’ Familiar didn't unlock with the previous task, spam the super cheat code, if it doesn't work try to do the quest twice.

- Complete the level to unlock Pulp King Pumpkin. :silver:

The Sleeping Village

- Use the super cheat to get the runes then go straight past the Church then take left, a door will open in front of you then enter put a barrel on the switch and destroy the rest with the Hammer then take right and destroy the barrels and finally take the stairs down and destroy the barrels, if you need more just go back and forth destroy 15 to unlock Cooper. :bronze:

- Restart the level if you killed a villager, complete it to unlock It’s Not Their Fault They’re Mad. :bronze:

The Asylum Grounds

Nothing here.

Inside The Asylum

- This is the best place to farm the kills trophies, use your Magic Sword or Sword with spining attack on 30 enemies to unlock Dizzy Decimator :bronze:, use your Fire Bow or Dragon Armour on 50 enemies to unlock Arsonist :bronze: and finally kill a total of 250 enemies to unlock Morten Would Be Proud. :gold:

- Restart the level if needed then complete it.

The Enchanted Earth

- If Witches’ Familiar still didn't unlock open the menu and use the super cheat a lot, if nothing happens then try to do the second quest with the cauldon to the left and collect 7 amber then kill the boss.

- Go straight then left and finally infront there is a stone use the Shadow Talisman to open the path, kill both Flying Demons with a bow to unlock Demolished the Demons. :silver:

The Ant Caves

- Smash the wall on the right to free the fairy then follow the road down and follow left all the way down to an Energy Vial and two breakable walls, smash them and continue to the left past fairies and another Energy Vial finally near a fountain break the last wall and defeat the Ant Queen and finish the level by staying on the green mark to unlock Antagonist. :silver:

Pools Of The Ancient Dead

Nothing here.

The Lake

Nothing here.

The Crystal Caves

- Use the super cheat to get the runes, follow all the way to the right past the Earth door then go left behind the waterfall, turn invulnerability off then hit yourself with a rock by smashing the ground with the hammer to unlock Stop Hitting Yourself. :bronze:

- Use both Dragon Gem into the Dragon's head then kill the boss to unlock Whack-A-Wyrm. :silver:

The Gallows Gauntlet

- Go straight in front all the way, past an arch and to the left there is a big fire, equip the Dragon Armour to get through then explode the chest and hit the Serpent that spawn four time to unlock If It Slithers, I Slays. :silver:

The Haunted Ruins

Nothing here.

The Ghost Ship

- Just complete the level to unlock Bone Head Bone Dead. :silver:

The Entrance Hall

Nothing here.

Hall of Heroes

- If you followed my path you should have 20 chalices then complete the level to unlock King of Cups. :gold:

The Time Device

Nothing here.

Zarok's Lair

- Save your game just in case you missed something.

- Enter the boss's room, turn off invulnerability and set your stored energy to 10, equip Good Lightning then hold :cross: to heal a skeleton to unlock Almost a Hero. :silver:

- If you or a skeleton died during the last part just rewind, set your stored energy to the max then heal the skeletons by making circle to keep them all alive, when the phase is over you will get 8 Energy Vial, restart the level and repeat the process to unlock Partial to the Potions. :bronze:

- Kill Lord Kadrok to unlock Not So Scary Now, Eh? :silver:

- Killing the second boss is not needed, just complete the level to unlock Quest Complete-est. :gold:

Congratulations for your platinum! :platinum:

You a fuckin' Chad for this.

Thanks so much you damn legend.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi, I've just gotten every weapon legit, but Master Dan-At-Arms has yet to pop for me. Can anybody help me, please?

Edited by LGravy
Typos

1 hour ago, pavelbagirov said:

They not patched cheats yet?

Actually, I tried that a couple of minutes later, and it worked.

So yeah, if you end up like me, just do what this guide says regarding Master Dan-At-Arms and you'll get it that way. At least on PS5, as I haven't played OG MediEvil 1 on PS4.