Kairos Gate Need Help !!!

I did it a little while ago.  One thing I don't think was mentioned here is if you accidently buy Timely Strikes you'll want to start over because it'll screw you over, much like it does in some things during the base game. 

Otherwise I did it very similarly to most of the advice on here.  Powerpyx guide is very helpful for loadout and strategy/upgrade priority.

Those of you that have finished Kairos Gate, has the "Emblem of Dark Season" curiosity shown up in Clive's room for you? I can see it in my inventory but it doesn't show up on the display wall, where it still says I'm missing an item after the Haven signboard...

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 12:38 AM, BoolBordan said:

Those of you that have finished Kairos Gate, has the "Emblem of Dark Season" curiosity shown up in Clive's room for you? I can see it in my inventory but it doesn't show up on the display wall, where it still says I'm missing an item after the Haven signboard...

I have all of them on the wall, but that's not one of them.  The Water of Life sidequest gives you the last one on the wall.  I believe that quest only triggers if you've finished both dlcs.

Edited by Snake2410

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I have all of them on the wall, but that's not one of them.  The Water of Life sidequest gives you the last one on the wall.  I believe that quest only triggers if you've finished both dlcs.

I realized that too late, when I found out one of the crafting ingredients for the final weapon came from Kairos Gate, I figured I should do that first so I can get some use out of the weapon before wrapping up the sidequests. Shoulda just been patient before assuming there was a bug or something lol