Trophy thoughts? A classic has returned

I've never played either Dementium but always wanted to. I hear they're both incredibly rare/expensive for the DS! I know they released 2 for Steam but that wasn't a good port I hear. Surprisingly, as far as critical hubbub I remember from Gameinformer magazine and Metacritic.com, 2 ended up with better reviews than The Ward did. It's all personal preference though and I hope I can try out both so I can make my own decision over which I prefer just like you were able to!

• Like 1

I've barely touched the Switch version since it launched and now we have it on PlayStation with Trophies 😅 🤦 Really happy to see this released here and hope they bring their other games over as well Remastered.

I snagged Dementium 1 & 2 and Moon CIB on the Nintendo DS a couple of years back and they were indeed pretty pricey (cost me about AU$300 all up I think, for US copies specifically since they are in the nicer/thinner black cases) but totally worth it as they were all unique/stand out FPS experiences on a system not known for them.

• Like 1