100 % EA Sport FC 24

Hi all,

I would like to obtain platinum in the franchise again. After a prompt peak I see the most frustrating are the elite division and playoff. Am I right? What are these trophies exactly? Does every funtion work? volta, fut, etc? What should I consider and what is the best approach?

Thank you in advance.

In addition: Is there any team before promotion?

17 hours ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Hi all,

I would like to obtain platinum in the franchise again. After a prompt peak I see the most frustrating are the elite division and playoff. Am I right? What are these trophies exactly? Does every funtion work? volta, fut, etc? What should I consider and what is the best approach?

Thank you in advance.

In addition: Is there any team before promotion?

It’s all working, doable and quite easy, just a grind.

The “hardest” trophies - for Clubs promotions and wins - are easy to boost in a single evening if you can find a group who know what to do… Basically, you just match online 5 times, in the first 4 games you score then quit after 5 in-game mins (60 seconds or so real time), then play the full 5th game (takes about 15 real-time minutes). Another Clubs trophy is time-locked by a promotion-period window (the start of each “season” which falls every 4 weeks or so) but that trophy only requires you to win a single game.

The Volta trophies can be more a grind but it’s a fun mode and you don’t need much skill there.

Ultimate Team (why anyone really plays this game) comes down to a trophy for completing all objective progression tiers, this can vary depending on the number of tiers, currently it’s 40 tiers (requires 40,000 xp). As an example, I’ve just done this one and if I finish the daily play objectives this week (play 3 games a day offline or online) that will put me over 48,000xp so again, a very doable trophy but a grind. Also this grind is partly luck as to when you attempt it, I saw some earlier seasons had just 20-30 tiers so those could be done in upto half the time.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 10:05 AM, Tsundokuist said:

then play the full 5th game (takes about 15 real-time minutes)

You can quit the last game too, did it a few times with multiple people on ps4 and ps5

• 2 weeks later...