Death and Taxes - What to do when a trophy list doesn't sync?

Ive downloaded "Deaths and taxes" and playing through the game, I've unlocked a few trophies and received the notification for them. However, I can't view the trophy list on here or while on the PS5 and it acts like I've never played that game on the trophy list.

Is this something that can be fixed, something the developers/publishers/Sony need to fix or is it game over for getting the platinum?

13 minutes ago, Piecakesarnie said:

Ive downloaded "Deaths and taxes" and playing through the game, I've unlocked a few trophies and received the notification for them. However, I can't view the trophy list on here or while on the PS5 and it acts like I've never played that game on the trophy list.

Is this something that can be fixed, something the developers/publishers/Sony need to fix or is it game over for getting the platinum?

It can be fixed when the devs upload their trophy list to Sony. Until then… nothing. 

You can find them online and ping them if you want to help draw attention to the problem. 

It IS a game with a known list that isn’t syncing for the members that track that stuff here:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It can be fixed when the devs upload their trophy list to Sony. Until then… nothing. 

You can find them online and ping them if you want to help draw attention to the problem. 

It IS a game with a known list that isn’t syncing for the members that track that stuff here:

This^

Myself and my team will be giving the devs an earful about this in the morning :).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, DaivRules said:

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Both PS4 lists now sync :).

Thanks for the heads up DaviRules, I saw it on the list the other day but no one mentioned how to fix it.

HuntingFever - Thanks for the update 🙌 Unfortunately I don't think the PS5 list has synced yet as my list is still blank and not showing on my profile. Guess it's a waiting game 😮‍💨

Edited by Piecakesarnie

1 minute ago, Piecakesarnie said:

Thanks for the heads up DaviRules, I saw it on the list the other day but no one mentioned how to fix it.

HuntingFever - Thanks for the update 🙌 Unfortunately I don't think the PS5 list has synced yet as my list is still blank and not showing on my profile. Guess it's a waiting game 😮‍💨

If you want to see the trophies on your console, take your console offline and you’ll be able to see them. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 12:26 PM, Piecakesarnie said:

Crap, I didn't know there were PS5 lists as well - I'll send the devs another email in a bit :(. EDIT: There is no PS5 version that I can see, just the 2 PS4 lists 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Crap, I didn't know there were PS5 lists as well - I'll send the devs another email in a bit :(. EDIT: There is no PS5 version, just the 2 PS4 lists 🤔.

I think they’re playing the PS4 version on their PS5. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2024 at 5:40 PM, Piecakesarnie said:

It's showing now thankfully! It was the PS5 version of the game on the PS5. Thanks for all the info yous provided and help, much appreciated! 

I don't see a PS5 version on PSNProfiles or in the PlayStation Store. Are you sure?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Desmuria said:

I don't see a PS5 version on PSNProfiles or in the PlayStation Store. Are you sure?

Since their profile didn't show the game at all before and now shows the PS4 version, we can be reasonably sure they're talking about a PS4 version. 

• Like 1