Active and closed PS3 game servers?

Where can I get a list of games with their online servers active and closed?  I see some players with trophies earned in games that closed their servers for example Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Revelations, AC III and Batman Arkham Origins.  These are some of the ones I have seen, I apologize for my English 😅 I speak Spanish.  Thank you

Hey mate so those games aren't actually open-source (which means it has been revived for public use) so those players would be banned here, as the servers are officially closed. The only games that are officially closed and open-source are GameSpy Servers, Demon Souls, Saints Row III and IV and the ModNation Servers. More information about that can be found here https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes#7-custom-servers

Hope this helped :)  

• Like 2

They really need to change those rules at some point, I'd love to earn some trophies on some of those revived games without the risk of being banned lol. It's not like you're cheating or using cfw.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, den-69 said:

They really need to change those rules at some point, I'd love to earn some trophies on some of those revived games without the risk of being banned lol. It's not like you're cheating or using cfw.

Some definitely require CFW in order to able to participate in those revived servers, so you're wrong there.

To OP:

Your best option to track if a game had their servers closed or not is through PSNP+ extension, made by HusKy:

One of it's best advantages over 'regular' PSNP is that for any trophy lists that have unobtainable trophies, it has a ! symbol next to the trophy list and inside trophy list you can check which trophies are unobtainable and (usually) why they are not obtainable anymore (i.e Closed servers, glitched trophies, etc). The information is gathered via community feedback and in its current state is a very respectable source of unobtainables trophies.

Another good source is this thread:

Which lists upcoming server shutdowns (and delistings) while also keeping track of which servers have shutdown in the past.

There was also a PS3 list with games with available online trophies but I believe it has been 'discontinued' or rather removed here from PSNP forums, not sure if someone is still keeping an archive of that list.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2024 at 11:16 PM, den-69 said:

It's funny to me that this trophy site cares more about people using CFW than Sony themselves do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1