Minor Hammer

ericypoo

Thanks. I have done this run the most. Also read that some people are finding it in that first room on the top right as well or going to the Sea People area first then Glacial Area might help cause it to proc but no one has anything definitive. Definitely one of the more frustrating trophies I’ve had in a while. 

• Like 2

Damn this is frustrating. Other than the two time skip ones I have to get this is the one holding me back. Been three days of doing the same run over and over. Does the glacier area change for anyone else? It’s the exact same layout for me every time. 

1 hour ago, ericypoo said:

Damn this is frustrating. Other than the two time skip ones I have to get this is the one holding me back. Been three days of doing the same run over and over. Does the glacier area change for anyone else? It’s the exact same layout for me every time. 

I found it in the area above the third control room after maybe 10 or so runs but I've read it can also spawn INSIDE the third control room all the way to the right. 

Edited by Killbomb

I eventually found it inside the Third control room, but not all the way to the right. In the small 'room' on the bottom about half way along. The one where a skate pops out to get you.