Cross progression?

7 minutes ago, glitch1101- said:

if i play on my phone will i get progress/achievments on my playstation???

There is no cross-save, cross-buy or cross-play of any kind between any release of this game so if you want to do the PS4 version, you will have to Plat it entirely from scratch.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Another question, related to cross region : since this game is not available in EU (due to the whole loot box debacle), I downloaded it on the US store.

Can I still attain everything for the plat using my EU account, or will I be locked out of some things/progression?

Don't wanna start it if I'm locked out of the plat...

11 minutes ago, colia100 said:

Another question, related to cross region : since this game is not available in EU (due to the whole loot box debacle), I downloaded it on the US store.

Can I still attain everything for the plat using my EU account, or will I be locked out of some things/progression?

Don't wanna start it if I'm locked out of the plat...

Provided you set both accounts as primaries, you can play the game on your EU account but do note the microtransactions are both region and account locked so if you want to use them, you will be restricted to only playing this game on your US account. Also, you can get this game from the UK PS Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA11751_00-FALLOUTSHELTER00

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Provided you set both accounts as primaries, you can play the game on your EU account but do note the microtransactions are both region and account locked so if you want to use them, you will be restricted to only playing this game on your US account. Also, you can get this game from the UK PS Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA11751_00-FALLOUTSHELTER00

Cool, thanks for the info, I wouldn't be using the micro transactions because it's apparently just a time save and everything can be obtained without, but good to hear the UK version is still up, I'll probably pick that up to be sure.

6 minutes ago, colia100 said:

Cool, thanks for the info, I wouldn't be using the micro transactions because it's apparently just a time save and everything can be obtained without, but good to hear the UK version is still up, I'll probably pick that up to be sure.

You are from Belgium right?

That is the reason.

I think the Benelux countries have a ban on lootboxes.

Its available anywhere else

• Like 2