Ol' Weston Shuffle Continues to Crash

I simply cannot get through this quest without it crashing on PS4. Are there any workarounds? I recently had an issue with the Fun and Games quest. It is the one where Ra-Ra climbs through the vents. It crashed 3 or 4 times. I've gotten past the third wave on Ol' Weston Shuffle once without a crash, but I've easily crashed 7 or 8 times. I'm reinstalling the game right now, but are there any other ways to deal with these crashes? I've been Googling it, but the issues seem to be all over the place. It seems like you need to go through the quest very slowly. Thanks for any help!!

Edited by cobaltTangerine

I did this mission first time without issue a few months ago so this stability problem must be a recent thing 🤔. The other mission though, I had a ton of problems getting it done due to progression blocking glitches (no crashes fortunately).

• Like 1

Thanks as always HuntingFever. I finally completed the quest. This is what I did, in case anyone is having issues with this or other quests.

1. Deleted and reinstalled the game.

2. Did not skip any dialogue. I took my time and made sure any quest NPC was close behind me.

3. Let the time run out on the second round in the arena with the exploding floating things. A team of humans comes out that you have to beat. Then the dude kills the other dude in his cell upstairs and the mission is complete. Sorry, I'm not following the story in this one.

Doing it this way, it takes 10 minutes tops.

• Like 1