PSNP Compare Feature Not Working (Hidden Games?)

Go to solution Solved by DaivRules,

I've just been trying to use the compare feature on the site to look over games with someone else however it just keeps giving me the message "this user has no games in common"

I have checked and both profiles have many games in common and are also on the same platform and region, the profile i'm trying to compare with does have some hidden games and other profiles i've tried and had no issue with does not so i'm wondering if this is the reason?

Edited by Martain2

I doubt it would be hidden games. I just compared myself to someone with hidden games and did not get an error. I also compared mine to yours and had zero issue too.

Is the person maybe not on the leaderboards or is flagged for a bunch of games? Not sure why you'd get an error...

• Solution
12 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I've just been trying to use the compare feature on the site to look over games with someone else however it just keeps giving me the message "this user has no games in common"

I have checked and both profiles have many games in common and are also on the same platform and region, the profile i'm trying to compare with does have some hidden games and other profiles i've tried and had no issue with does not so i'm wondering if this is the reason?

Compare doesn't work on profiles with flagged games, if that's the situation you're encountering.

7 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I doubt it would be hidden games. I just compared myself to someone with hidden games and did not get an error. I also compared mine to yours and had zero issue too.

Is the person maybe not on the leaderboards or is flagged for a bunch of games? Not sure why you'd get an error...

I was trying to compare to someone that is missing a ranking stat on their main profile page so it is likely they had some flags on their account.