BEWARE: Chest+Memory Stick Glitch

MarkovikMax

Matrix 11 level, collectibles Legionnaire 547’s Testament Memory Stick / Box #5 according to PowerPyx guide, might bug out for you as they did for me.

The issue is the enemy that suppose to break the door never does it and it seems that it's not even spawning as he's not on the scanner too. I'm currently on the way to finish location and I will try to get out of this location and then re-enter it. While it looks like you don't need these particular two collectibles for the plat as you only need a specific amount of chests and memory sticks as well as quest-specific collectibles, it may still be somewhat important.

Checkpoint/Save restart as well as Game/Console restart didn't help.

UPDATE:
Can indeed confirm, going back to this location does not work. The door is closed with no enemy behind it.

Edited by MarkovikMax
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, MarkovikMax said:

Matrix 11 level, collectibles Legionnaire 547’s Testament Memory Stick / Box #5 according to PowerPyx guide, might bug out for you as they did for me.

The issue is the enemy that suppose to break the door never does it and it seems that it's not even spawning as he's not on the scanner too. I'm currently on the way to finish location and I will try to get out of this location and then re-enter it. While it looks like you don't need these particular two collectibles for the plat as you only need a specific amount of chests and memory sticks as well as quest-specific collectibles, it may still be somewhat important.

Checkpoint/Save restart as well as Game/Console restart didn't help.

It maybe required if its a collectible that affects Lily' affection because its specifics side quests, actions, files etc that do. Its not a cumulative amount that raises it, but specifics.

Ive not got that collectible yet so can't say, but I don't think i've seen any Legionnaire named collectibles that I currently have, raise her affection

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Optinooby said:

It maybe required if its a collectible that affects Lily' affection because its specifics side quests, actions, files etc that do. Its not a cumulative amount that raises it, but specifics.

Ive not got that collectible yet so can't say, but I don't think i've seen any Legionnaire named collectibles that I currently have, raise her affection

I can confirm after obtaining this memory stick (Legionnaire 547, found in Matrix 11) that it does NOT affect Lily's progress bar.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

It won't do mate, you get extra affection for Lily than what you need, quite a lot extra actually!

OKay if you say it does not matter,im good,i was scared that because of the bug, i cant come on 100% and need a 3th run then for platin X-x
Thanks for the information 

11 minutes ago, KakashiNeko said:

OKay if you say it does not matter,im good,i was scared that because of the bug, i cant come on 100% and need a 3th run then for platin X-x
Thanks for the information 

That post of mine a bit further up was before I was aware of just how much affection you get. Ive since finished the game and am now playing the game again back to back on 3 different files (for guide purposes).

Just hope no password files can glitch as that could mess up other stuff

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

UPDATE:
I've completed the game and got all the collectibles except those two. 

The amount of Lily affinity collectables are more than suffice to get 100%. In fact, you have actually a surplus of Beta Core upgrades, costumes etc., so you'll get the collectable trophies way before you collect them all. I got most of mine in 2nd big location. Last Beta upgrades trophies were given in last location somewhere around the beginning of it.

• Like 2

I just ran into this tonight and just a heads up for anyone that might want to try a quick fix. For myself, when I came over to this area I attacked the enemy from above with a downward stealth kill and when I went to the door nothing would happen. I went ahead and returned to the menu since I noticed the last save was 11 minutes prior. Went through the area again to this point and instead of attacking from above I walked around and came at the enemy from behind, still doing a stealth kill. This time the ambush occurred and I was able to get the collectible.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Having the same issue with Box #21 Daily mascot suit in Matrix 11. Luckily it's on my NG+ only but I wanted the alternate color :/

Edit: nvm. You have to pick up the passcode before he comes out. 

Edited by PrimeTimePaladin