• Modern Warfare 2
    • Modern Warfare 3
    • IW
    • WW II
    • AW
    • Ghosts
    • All CoD Platinums are a Joke, Make ‘em all Harder

What is the most Hard Veteran across all Call of Duty Games

Note: I Have No CoD Platinums. If you have an answer to a question but not another. Just say what you have heard is the Hardest One to plat or hardest veteran difficulty

Classic has the hardest veteran for sure. No health regen, dumb ai and infinite respawn of enemies until you rush and reach a certain script. Yeah, BO3 had realistic, but it could be made easier in coop I guess it's not a fair comparison to other single-player-only campaigns. And BO4 has the toughest plat for sure, as it requires you to play against tryhards with thousands of hours of experience in battle royal which is not easy at all.

• Like 1

Classic definitely, never could beat it as a kid and as an adult. For hardest game overall? Probably World at War. I never even made it past the first mission. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Classic has the hardest veteran for sure. No health regen, dumb ai and infinite respawn of enemies until you rush and reach a certain script. Yeah, BO3 had realistic, but it could be made easier in coop I guess it's not a fair comparison to other single-player-only campaigns. And BO4 has the toughest plat for sure, as it requires you to play against tryhards with thousands of hours of experience in battle royal which is not easy at all.

I am Talking About VETERAN DIFFICULTY not REALISTIC DIFFICULTY 

4 minutes ago, armamac14 said:

I am Talking About VETERAN DIFFICULTY not REALISTIC DIFFICULTY 

So? Just because it's called differently it serves the same purpose, being the hardest difficulty in the game. If BO5 has GENERAL instead of VETERAN will it suddenly become something else completely? 

CoD Classic would be the hardest. Health doesn't regenerate- you need medkits to get it back. At least on PS3 there's no quick save.

Even if it's not nearly the hardest campaign, I'd say Black Ops II is the hardest CoD plat. You need to clear 160 challenges. Some trophies require Strike Force missions, and of course there's multi player. Your choices or failures in game could knock the story off the intended route. One trophy requires a certain character to survive until the end. Well, it was the hardest plat of the series... but now it's become impossible due to League Play being shut down.

If you've succeeded at any challenges in a mission, you must finish the mission for them to stick.

Easiest CoD plat is Modern Warfare (2019) IMO. No multi player and you can get it in 1 playthrough. There are a few tricky trophies like We Own the Night & Golden Path, but these aren't difficulty sensitive.