Trophy "Perfect Match" real requirements ?

ArkoDark

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to know if anybody knows the real requirements to unlock the trophy "Perfect Match" ?
The description seems incorrect or incomplete because I won several matches in the difficulty very hard and with far more 20 winners and less than 5 unforced errors (even 0 UE) and the trophy doesn't pop... All my tries were in exhibition mode (this mode worked for the trophy "Pure Tennis").

Any clue ? Thanks ;)

Edited by ArkoDark

I think maybe they are not counting Aces as winners. Make sure your winners are not coming from Ace. My first time 20 winners included some Aces so it didn't pop but the second time I did more than 20 groundstroke winners and it popped.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, alfredsun said:

I think maybe they are not counting Aces as winners. Make sure your winners are not coming from Ace. My first time 20 winners included some Aces so it didn't pop but the second time I did more than 20 groundstroke winners and it popped.

I thought the same thing 😊
During my best match I had 6 aces, 41 winners and 0 UE, not popped (in very hard of course). 
Did you play your match on exhibition mode ?

I think we're missing a requirement...
I'll let you know guys if I figure it out  :)

Edited by ArkoDark

Just unlocked it in Career mode. It's actually easier just pick 250 tournament 3 sets 3 game each set. Had 22 winners and 0 UEs and trophy unlocked right after match is finished. 

So if exhibition mode does not work for you try career.

• Like 1

It worked ! Thanks guys :)
I will add for future members who will encounter the same problem that the aces do not count in the total of winners so we mandatory have to do 20 groundstroke winners like Alfredsun said to validate this criteria.