Naytiba Researcher Glitched or am I missing something?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mr_PaNtsONh3aD said:

Making the cloud save just in case I screw up boss and die :)

But if Take hand don't have Naytiba data and only used for ending trophy shouldn't I do that first than continue and don't take hand so I have the Naytiba data with me to NG+ from the don't take hand ending?

That’s actually an excellent point and you would be correct yes. Take hand first, than don’t take hand when you continue from the main menu. Then use the don’t take hand save and carry it over to NG+. 🙂 

Edited by raine4thewin

2 hours ago, Mr_PaNtsONh3aD said:

Making the cloud save just in case I screw up boss and die :)

But if Take hand don't have Naytiba data and only used for ending trophy shouldn't I do that first than continue and don't take hand so I have the Naytiba data with me to NG+ from the don't take hand ending?

Since you had 100% Lily bar, you should pick first 'take hand', since denying the hand can be done regardless of Lily's bar. If something goes wrong, you don't have to run the game again just for the 100% Lily take hand.

18 hours ago, Ashesheart said:

Hello !

Good news, the today's update that add boss challenge mode and 2 new outfits, fixed the trophy issue. I launch the game, and the trophy unlock , so as the platinum :)

Updated the game, loaded my save with a completed Naytiba log from right before the final boss in NG+ and...nothing. Not been my week...lol.