Naytiba Researcher Glitched or am I missing something?

I've gone through the whole game twice and got the three endings and the PS5 tracker shows 66/67 for Naytiba Researcher.
In-game in the data bank I have 67 on there:
Minion 12/12
Warrior 36/36
Elite 10/10
Alpha 6/6
Elder 3/3
Anyone else had this problem and have a fix before I go through a new game again?

14 hours ago, twiztidlalo93 said:

Just finished my first playthrough and i have all naytiba data and no trophy

If you finished the first one including all sidequests/collectibles, the trophy counter should stay in 64/67 (If you choose top Take Adams hand).

A second playthrough is still required for the other two endings.

On 5/4/2024 at 3:55 AM, TheSandyMan15 said:

I can now confirm that you need to get all of them again on a new game, not just the Behemoth that was missed

I won't make another new game for that trophy. There is too much thing to do to have all the naytiba data on a fresh game.

I hope it will be fixed. The cans work well and i won the trophy on NG+. as the update of Blood Edge.

Hello, I had the same issue. Missed Behemoth and Cocoon my first playthrough, discovered them on NG+ and then nothing.

I got the trophy and subsequently the platinum by completing a 3rd playthrough finding ALL Naytiba. I do not know if encountering all of them will fix it on a NG+ file (not just finding the ones you originally missed...finding EVERYTHING again). Could be a bug with the NG+ file. Either way, starting over and getting everything on a fresh file WILL unlock the trophy as of now

• Like 1

7 hours ago, iTotallyCereal said:

Hello, I had the same issue. Missed Behemoth and Cocoon my first playthrough, discovered them on NG+ and then nothing.

I got the trophy and subsequently the platinum by completing a 3rd playthrough finding ALL Naytiba. I do not know if encountering all of them will fix it on a NG+ file (not just finding the ones you originally missed...finding EVERYTHING again). Could be a bug with the NG+ file. Either way, starting over and getting everything on a fresh file WILL unlock the trophy as of now

I’m wondering, if you were able to get the trophy from just one regular new game playthrough, what ending did you choose? Considering that, the Cocoon are locked behind Lily’s Progress Bar. I’m going through the same situation as you were and I’d hate to just give up after all this time I’ve put into this game 

Well, I’m joining the club for cocoon glitching on NG+. 

I’m not currently willing to do my 3rd 100% playthrough. 😭 

If anyone finds a workaround that doesn’t involve a fresh save, please let me know. 

I’m going to wait a week for a potential patch, and if none comes I guess I’m doing everything over. 😫😭

Posted (edited)

I have the same problem. The thing is I DID get all the data in my first run, Behemoth and Cocoon included. I will do the NG+ run for the trophies and then wait for a fix. I'm not willing to do ANOTHER original run. 

Edit: Nevermind. My glitch is that I am stupid. I was missing the 3 datas that are attached to the not taking the hand ending. Already got it.

Edited by Rodrister

1 hour ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

I'm about the start the game, curious how these monsters are missable even if you go for 100% completion on the first run? 
Do they not always spawn or something?

To put it in general terms, without going into spoiler territory.

One you can miss by not completing a sidequest by the time it becomes unavailable. Easy to avoid if you just make sure to do sidequests before the game warns you about a point of no return.

Second you can miss by not doing enough side content, which skips an optional area. Easy to avoid by doing side quests and finding collectibles before the same point of no return mentioned above.

The last one is tied to a choice at the end of the game, which determines the final boss etc. This you can avoid missing by prioritising the correct choice, or by making a backup cloud save prior to the choice, or by not dying at the final boss, as then your game won't autosave the choice made.

Obviously you could also miss enemies by running past them and stuff like that, but the ones above are the main ones.

So basically if you're doing a completionist playthrough, and you enjoy exploration and side content, the only thing you should be mindful of is the part right at the finale of the game.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Apparently when you start a new game +, the counter starts again. I have the same thing with the Taсhy trophy, and with this too, while I’m running NG again, I killed the two missing ones, but as it was 65 it remains. that is, it seems to me that the counter starts from 0, it’s just not indicated in the trophy itself)
that is, in the new game + you need to find and kill everyone again

Edited by MickeyMouserrr

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MickeyMouserrr said:

Apparently when you start a new game +, the counter starts again. I have the same thing with the Taсhy trophy, and with this too, while I’m running NG again, I killed the two missing ones, but as it was 65 it remains. that is, it seems to me that the counter starts from 0, it’s just not indicated in the trophy itself)
that is, in the new game + you need to find and kill everyone again

This is an interesting theory. I will boot up a NG++ and try. Give me a few days and I’ll get back to everyone on if it works. I would rather NG++ than a fresh save. 

EDIT: I actually have a save just before point of no return. I’m going to load that, kill every enemy again once and write it down, and see how that works. 

Edited by raine4thewin

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 2:39 PM, raine4thewin said:

This is an interesting theory. I will boot up a NG++ and try. Give me a few days and I’ll get back to everyone on if it works. I would rather NG++ than a fresh save. 

EDIT: I actually have a save just before point of no return. I’m going to load that, kill every enemy again once and write it down, and see how that works. 

i'm doing the same right now on fresh NG. currently my tachy is 14/50 (bugged too) :D Edited:got trophy

Spoiler

and naytiba 65/67, and i already killed cocoon and behemoth (no trophy) Edited:got trophy after i killed Adam

i will edit this message if i will pop those throphies after i finish rest of the game.

Edited by DaivRules
Added spoiler
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I 100% missed behemoth on my NG+, I think that’s the only one. So I’ll kill that shortly, and then speed through eidos 9 and the ending. Fingers crossed! 

EDIT: Did not work. 😞

Edited by raine4thewin

Just now, Battlefield_Lars said:

omg i got the trophy one the first playthrough im so happy ❤️

Nice, please keep what you know and learned fresh in your mind as I know it'll be helpful to me and others at some point.