You can get the platinum within the free trial time.

So if you have the Premium Playstation Plus, you will be able to play the game for two hours on trial. This is enough time to get all the trophies done, but the diving catch trophy will be the hardest to get under 2 hours because of the somewhat randomness of it. I was able to get the platinum in about an hour and 40 minutes. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Tbh, you need to be extremely efficient and quite lucky as well, I certainly would not bank on being able to get it done in 2h. I came relatively close but couldn't finish it all in time 

I was thinking this, TC is the only one that has a time under 2 hours on this site, i usually take a bit longer than trophy guide times suggest so...

Would almost need a minute by minute trophy guide for this i'd imagine, or a lot of opening and closing the game and making a plan for each time you boot up

• Like 1

On 5/3/2024 at 12:53 AM, HonorableAbe said:

So if you have the Premium Playstation Plus, you will be able to play the game for two hours on trial. This is enough time to get all the trophies done, but the diving catch trophy will be the hardest to get under 2 hours because of the somewhat randomness of it. I was able to get the platinum in about an hour and 40 minutes. 

Please could you make a small guide on how to get the plat in under two hours? Like, in what order should I takle the trophies, which ones are compatible and would be best to takle at the same time... stuff like that. It seems like you have to be extremely efficient to achieve it.