Blackout Populated?

I'm sorry I know there's already a lot of threads already related to Blackout and if people still play it, but...

I've decided I'm most likely going to go back and attempt to get the Platinum on every COD and sadly that mean's I need to do Blackout trophies in 2024, but I'm from Australia so I'm in OCE servers and I highly doubt Blackout servers would be populated in OCE as they are pretty low in other servers from what I've seen online, but does anyone know if the servers are populated enough to get a game started, or will it most likely look for a game with an insanely high ping like it normally does on low population games and I just never find one?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The last I heard, it was dead as the dodos :(.

Noooo :( such a shame that's a Platinum I'd love to have, might have to just try and sit in a lobby endlessly one day lmao

4 minutes ago, Sn00py_Ripz said:

Noooo :( such a shame that's a Platinum I'd love to have, might have to just try and sit in a lobby endlessly one day lmao

If you’re going to do that, you might as well create a Session for the day you’re planning and coordinate other interested people to do the same. 

• Like 2

Just now, DaivRules said:

If you’re going to do that, you might as well create a Session for the day you’re planning and coordinate other interested people to do the same. 

Yeah I could, that or try and find one already set up. Like I have some mates willing/forced to help me, just need to find others to fill the lobby lmao. I feel like searching normally would be a pain. Just the trophies themselves aren't overly hard but the fact of unlocking the characters sounds so tedious and painful, especially with the low player count.

19 hours ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

I can't say for the EU/OCE servers but ik that the NA servers still have players in them so if you want to get the trophies but lag a lot in the process then switch your server to NA-E or NA-W

Oh damn playing on those servers I'll be pinging everywhere lmao but I may need to give it a go

18 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

That’s great news that the NA servers are populated. Shouldn’t be a problem. Just sucks the season pass never goes on sale

Yeah it's rare for COD DLC's to go on sale let alone the base game and if they do it's not much of a discount. I own all the DLC's just need to get these blackout trophies so I can get the Platinum and maybe even the 100%