Game crashes at start when online - no access to dlc

andreas_s_78

8 hours ago, Bin_Rapped said:

Okay so with what you have said above and with a physical copy of the game I managed to get into the dlcs.

So your going to have to delete your save or I did as when I kept trying it said save file corrupted, went offline via settings started a fresh game played the first race. Then went online it will kick you out. Then go back into the game again and if you purchased the 1 year pass it will have the dlc unlocked. And a message will come up in red saying your not online. But you are in fact online and the dlcs work. Do not shut your game off finish the dlc content 👌 

Did you play the ps4 or ps5 version though?

Obviously you cannot finish the dlc in one go so leave the game at the dlc races menu, the game when I woke up had the same red message sayin I was not connected again. You are actually still connected jus click x and continue

56 minutes ago, Schivorer said:

Did you play the ps4 or ps5 version though?

Ps5

23 minutes ago, Bin_Rapped said:

Obviously you cannot finish the dlc in one go so leave the game at the dlc races menu, the game when I woke up had the same red message sayin I was not connected again. You are actually still connected jus click x and continue

Ps5

Maybe you could try from time to time if going online in the game and switching to the stats menu is also working like in the ps4 version so the game doesn't crash. With this it could be a workaround so everything still works.

8 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

If I have dlc on another account and game have physically or from other account I can’t play dlc on this game? 

Most likely not man, as the online is really buggy atm but if you have the physical copy it might work I don't kno whats going on. But there is still a way to get it to work if you have the physical and own the 1 year pass and delete your old save. Turn the game on offline, go on via settings you'll get booted from the game it will close, go back into the game after connecting and the dlcs should be open

• Like 1

So don't know if this has been mentioned or not previously but what ended up solving the crashing issues for me is I just made sure my saved data was always uploaded to the cloud once I got off the game at all. I had one or two crashes after I did that the first time but had no corruption of data and the next time and every time after that I've loaded it I've had no crashes. It's literally all that's kept me going on this platinum.