My rank showing is not right

Go to solution Solved by Smashero,

I was around top 75 000 players worldwide and 100th in my country. My rank is now being shown at 775k worldvide and 1250th in my country. My trophy level is 431. I don't know if my profile was falsely tagged for cheating or something like that. Every single trophy I got was achieved by myself. If anyone had experienced something like that I would like to know how was it sorted for you. Thanks in advance and sorry for the grammar.

4 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

If you were flagged, your numbers wouldn't show at all. With all the shovel shit out there, it's hard to maintain your rank. 

Im playing standard games. Last time I played shovelware games was more then 18 months ago

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

It is obviously something wrong with your position. Probably some error on site - wait 12h, probably it will fix by itself.

WinjVtO.png

Looks like it. But I noticed that for the last month or two my profile wasnt updating correctly. All the trophies would show, but I constantly got updates like: "Your rank is +1100 this week" even though I only got like 5 trophies or so

• Solution
11 hours ago, Rvatina20002 said:

Looks like it. But I noticed that for the last month or two my profile wasnt updating correctly. All the trophies would show, but I constantly got updates like: "Your rank is +1100 this week" even though I only got like 5 trophies or so

And now it's OK again.