Career Ranking

You should create a gaming session as it is the best way to find others to play with you https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

Also check out this thread Parker made as it is a great way to learn about the different features of the site and it will help you get the most out of them :)https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8202-new-forum-members-please-read/

Thank for the reply Dr_Mayus! But online gaming I have no problem with  :)   What I meant with my post was in career mode you get 5 ranks with the 5th rank making it possible for you to be chosen for you international test team.

Now for the past month and a bit I've been playing career mode a lot but I'm still stuck on rank 1! So I was just wondering how does one advance to rank 2? Do you need a total experience points for your career player in a match to advance? Or does it all depend on you experience points overall?

The reason why I ask this is because my overall level is 11 for the game, but my career player just does not want to rank up! :shakefist:

Thank for the reply Dr_Mayus! But online gaming I have no problem with  :)   What I meant with my post was in career mode you get 5 ranks with the 5th rank making it possible for you to be chosen for you international test team.

Now for the past month and a bit I've been playing career mode a lot but I'm still stuck on rank 1! So I was just wondering how does one advance to rank 2? Do you need a total experience points for your career player in a match to advance? Or does it all depend on you experience points overall?

The reason why I ask this is because my overall level is 11 for the game, but my career player just does not want to rank up! :shakefist:

Edit: Nevermind.

Edited by skateak

• 2 years later...

Ritz_VonStrauss

How you advance is by performing well. Like getting Man Of The Match quite often. Then in a matter of time you will get selected for your international team. I have a career and i started at 16 and in the career and I am 17 and captain of Australia T20I and a member of Australia ODI. Hope this helps.