Minecraft old worlds won’t show anymore?

Hi. I have an old Minecraft world from 2020. So I upload it from my ps plus into my ps5. The problem that when I uploaded the world it didn’t show in my Minecraft worlds menu . I also tried the OG Minecraft button and also nothing. Any solutions?

• Like 1

Is the ps5 port available yet?

is it a free port?

last time they went from ps3 to ps4 you had to make a 5$ upgrade and then you could port your worlds over to the next gen / next console

im not sure if just downloading a ps4 save is good enough to have on ps5

49 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

is it a free port?

last time they went from ps3 to ps4 you had to make a 5$ upgrade and then you could port your worlds over to the next gen / next console

I don't think they're trying to access the PS5 version

1 hour ago, THE_MONSTER2005 said:

Hi. I have an old Minecraft world from 2020. So I upload it from my ps plus into my ps5. The problem that when I uploaded the world it didn’t show in my Minecraft worlds menu . I also tried the OG Minecraft button and also nothing. Any solutions?

gonna need a bit more info to troubleshoot. There's so many variables and possible solutions

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

is it a free port?

The PS5 version is just a Beta of sorts that you access via the PS4 version when it's played on a PS5 - the full game hasn't been released yet. As for the OP's problem, we need more information, because the cause could be a million and one things 🤔.