Pawnee District: Investigation Icons bugged?

MadHatterPassion

I had finished all the way through Act 1 before I realized that I had been missing 3 burner phones, a QR code and a Missing Persons. After scouring my map for their icons I was coming up empty, none of them were showing up. So, I took to the internet. Luckily I noticed that Pawnee had three burner phone locales and so started there on my run with a guide's help and found them all there. But now I have a new problem...

I've found all six bodies and I have yet to get the last Missing Persons mission. I looked it up and apparently the serial killer was supposed to call Aiden after I found all six to initiate the last one. I got no such call. I even backed up to the main menu and jumped back in. Damien called me to kick start the next campaign mission but I received no call from the killer for that Missing Persons mission. Has anyone else had this issue yet?

Edited by MadHatterPassion

I had finished all the way through Act 1 before I realized that I had been missing 3 burner phones, a QR code and a Missing Persons. After scouring my map for their icons I was coming up empty, none of them were showing up. So, I took to the internet. Luckily I noticed that Pawnee had three burner phone locales and so started there on my run with a guide's help and found them all there. But now I have a new problem...

I've found all six bodies and I have yet to get the last Missing Persons mission. I looked it up and apparently the serial killer was supposed to call Aiden after I found all six to initiate the last one. I got no such call. I even backed up to the main menu and jumped back in. Damien called me to kick start the next campaign mission but I received no call from the killer for that Missing Persons mission. Has anyone else had this issue yet?

You need to finish Act 3, Mission 1 (involving turning on the mission-specific ctOS tower in that area) to have all of the remaining icons show up at Pawnee, kinda weird right? I'm surprised you were able to find the collectibles there before doing that mission, I'm pretty sure that you'll also get your call after that mission too. I think I remember like a news report and then Aiden mentioning something about a serial killer and investigations right after that mission ended.

Edited by BlindMango

You need to finish Act 3, Mission 1 (involving turning on the mission-specific ctOS tower in that area) to have all of the remaining icons show up at Pawnee, kinda weird right? I'm surprised you were able to find the collectibles there before doing that mission, I'm pretty sure that you'll also get your call after that mission too. I think I remember like a news report and then Aiden mentioning something about a serial killer and investigations right after that mission ended.

Hmm... that would make sense if that's the case. The site I looked up the locations for just said that I'd get a call after getting that sixth body found but didn't detail a when or if it was story-linked. I'll play through further and see if that clears things up then.*

*If that's the case I understand the Missing Persons icons not showing up for Pawnee district but that still doesn't explain how I'd been missing the three burner phone and the QR code icon on my map there. I'd finished up all the ctOS towers already so it wasn't like that was an issue.

Hmm... that would make sense if that's the case. The site I looked up the locations for just said that I'd get a call after getting that sixth body found but didn't detail a when or if it was story-linked. I'll play through further and see if that clears things up then.*

*If that's the case I understand the Missing Persons icons not showing up for Pawnee district but that still doesn't explain how I'd been missing the three burner phone and the QR code icon on my map there. I'd finished up all the ctOS towers already so it wasn't like that was an issue.

Yeah, so the ctOS tower trophy applies to all towers except for the tower in Pawnee. The Pawnee tower doesn't count for that trophy seeing as it's something that you do during a mission I guess and it's not a "side-mission". After powering up the tower during that mission, all of the icons in Pawnee show up.

Yeah, so the ctOS tower trophy applies to all towers except for the tower in Pawnee. The Pawnee tower doesn't count for that trophy seeing as it's something that you do during a mission I guess and it's not a "side-mission". After powering up the tower during that mission, all of the icons in Pawnee show up.

That's just it though, I'd finished up all thirteen of the ctOS towers. I think only the Privacy Invasion icons showed up in that District after I'd gotten the tower there done.

That's just it though, I'd finished up all thirteen of the ctOS towers. I think only the Privacy Invasion icons showed up in that District after I'd gotten the tower there done.

Yeah, you said you only completed Act 1 so far, so you haven't gotten to Act 3 yet? If not, then you won't see certain icons in Pawnee. You don't power up the tower in Pawnee until Act 3 as part of a mission, that tower actually cannot be powered up without doing that specific mission in the campaign.

Edit: The Pawnee tower actually doesn't apply to the "Clear Signals" trophy for powering up every tower.

Edited by BlindMango