Suggestions to make PSNProfiles even better and more accurate

I feel the limit on how many adds we are allowed should either be increased or lifted altogether which would expand the user base and potentially increase memberships  Also profiles should be updated for non-members, whether its 30 or 60 days cause there are a lot of profiles that are not updated for extended periods and trophy information is not nearly as accurate as it could be  I'd be happy to work with the site creators on these issues to make this site even better

• Like 2

I do agree that all profiles should be automatically updated at least once per week (or once per month or whatever if once a week would be a heavy load on the servers), even the ones whose names have not been typed in the box on the homepage for a while. It loses accuracy (especially with newer games) and undervalues how many people actually own new games out of the 1.6 million people logged into the site and such.

I think that's how it works - users that have not been active on their profile on this website for a little while eventually stop getting automatically updated from that point on until their name is typed into the box on the homepage again. If not, please correct me there ;)

However, there are certain things that the creator of the website has been doing (and is currently doing) regarding inactive users of the site and things like that, so that's probably why some of these things function like this at the moment.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Everything you said your right i like your idea tommymacgruber my opinion their should be a feature where you can block people on psnprofiles the reason why is because some people get annoying and you cant block em here on psnprofiles but can block people on your psn id on psn lastly here on psnprofiles sly still does a great on psnprofiles hes a wonderful owner of the site.   

Everything you said your right

Everything you said your right i like your idea tommymacgruber my opinion their should be a feature where you can block people on psnprofiles the reason why is because some people get annoying and you cant block em here on psnprofiles but can block people on your psn id on psn lastly here on psnprofiles sly still does a great job on psnprofiles hes a wonderful owner of the site.   

Everything you said your right i like your idea tommymacgruber my opinion their should be a feature where you can block people on psnprofiles the reason why is because some people get annoying and you cant block em here on psnprofiles but can block people on your psn id on psn lastly here on psnprofiles sly still does a great on psnprofiles hes a wonderful owner of the site.   

Might want to fix this a little bit.

• Like 3

At the top where your name is, under the dropbox there is manage ignore pref.  There you can add specifically who you want to ignore. (or at least from what I can tell. I haven't ignored anyone.)

Where to find the feature

Edited by Starrk_01

At the top where your name is, under the dropbox there is manage ignore pref.  There you can add specifically who you want to ignore. (or at least from what I can tell. I haven't ignored anyone.)

You can select whether you want to ignore everything, or just certain things, like PMs or their sig.  Also, if you forget their name or something (I guess cause it may change frequently), it's set to autofill going off of the members list.  So if you type even one letter, it brings up the corresponding name selection.

• Like 3

You can select whether you want to ignore everything, or just certain things, like PMs or their sig.  Also, if you forget their name or something (I guess cause it may change frequently), it's set to autofill going off of the members list.  So if you type even one letter, it brings up the corresponding name selection.

Thanks for the info.  I don't really need it but it might help others :D