From the Ground Up
On the Road Again
It's Got to be the Crews
This One Counts
Back to Back to Back 
Lincoln
The Sum of its Parts

You're Officially Hot

The servers shut down in November so you need to get those first. On Sunday you need to get Another Day, Another Win because after the playoff's, it will quit updating and you won't be able to get that trophy. Have to win 5 NBA Today matches. You can set your quarters to 1 minute and still get the trophy.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

Runneth Over

Don't Hate the Player

82-0

Hamilton

The Here and Now 

Not Your Father's Association

Another Day, Another Win

From the Ground Up

On the Road Again

It's Got to be the Crews

This One Counts

Back to Back to Back 

Lincoln

The Sum of its Parts

You're Officially Hot

The servers shut down in November so you need to get those first. On Sunday you need to get Another Day, Another Win because after the playoff's, it will quit updating and you won't be able to get that trophy. Have to win 5 NBA Today matches. You can set your quarters to 1 minute and still get the trophy.

ughh!! I seriously hate being rushed to have to do a game cuz of these dumbass online trophies being unobtainable after a few months of being out. I would've never thought to play a basketball game, but I figured that id give it a shot since its free for PS plus, but this just blew it for me. Thanks alot for the info, hun... Its much appreciated!! =)

This game was no problem for me. Anyone who wants this platinum better hurry up and get the Another Day Another Win trophy.

Any tips with getting 3 stars on all Lebron challenges? Seems like the only part I am going to have trouble with.