Is Plat hard or time consuming

DaScorpio_

I mean Plat % is really low, is it because its REALLY hard or is it just because its time consuming?

That's because the platinum is not achievable any more. They took down the servers a while ago.

But it was very time consuming before the servers came down because 500 ranked match plays  were needed for the platinum.

Edited by willmill97

That's because the platinum is not achievable any more. They took down the servers a while ago.

But it was very time consuming before the servers came down because 500 ranked match plays  were needed for the platinum.

For about how long servers were up? The reason Im asking is because I will most likely buy UFC14, but not on release so I want to know at least an approximate amount of time that I'll have left when I buy the actual game

For about how long servers were up? The reason Im asking is because I will most likely buy UFC14, but not on release so I want to know at least an approximate amount of time that I'll have left when I buy the actual game

UFC Undisputed 3 was published by THQ. They went under and the UFC3 servers went down with them. UFC 2010 servers are also down, but oddly, UFC 2009's are still online.

Given the game is now published by EA, we should have at least 12-24 months from release to get the trophies, assuming it's an annual franchise. I smell a big fat turd (too many gameplay changes from the THQ versions) and it's possible the game will bomb, so it could be less if sales fail to meet expectations. Or it could be more if it's not an annual franchise...none of us really know.

Edited by ant1th3s1s