I can't get into online races

Skarecroh

So I'm really close to getting the Platinum. I've put probably just under 40 hours into this game so far. For a while now, though, I've been trying to get into online races so that I can get the Superhighway Trophy. I queue myself up between each mission (and between activities like ctOS Breaches, Hotspots, etc.) and I've only ever gotten into two sessions. The first one I raced, but I didn't finish because the guy won so far ahead of me - then he promptly quit. The second one the guy jumped out before the first race ever even started.

Every time I queue up (which I've done multiple days, including the weekend, and different times of day including noon, 5pm and later) it just says "No race found." after searching for a few minutes and kicks me out. I did the Hacking/Tailing perfectly fine (2 - 4 minute wait times), but this is just getting silly. What can I do?

I never had trouble finding races

Are you using NAT type 2?

I know my internet/router isn't the problem because I play online all the time (Borderlands, Dead Island, etc.) Like I said in OP I've already done Hacking/Tailing in this game.

• 3 months later...