"Bomb Squad" - Question.

fresquinho

I just wanna know if it saves when u plant and it explodes IF your game freezes and u shut down ur PS3.

I'm gettin really pissed with BF, I have two bombs left (started playing Obliteration this night) and this fucking game already freezed 4 times less than 50 minutes, 2 of them in less than 20 minutes.

I just wanna know if it saves when u plant and it explodes IF your game freezes and u shut down ur PS3.

I'm gettin really pissed with BF, I have two bombs left (started playing Obliteration this night) and this fucking game already freezed 4 times less than 50 minutes, 2 of them in less than 20 minutes.

Yeah it should count. It's their server that collects the data. I hate how much BF4 freezes. I can't even play anymore. Couldn't even finish a match of conquest before it froze. Wasn't even playing 10 minutes. I have never had this many problems with a game in my entire life.

Yeah it should count. It's their server that collects the data. I hate how much BF4 freezes. I can't even play anymore. Couldn't even finish a match of conquest before it froze. Wasn't even playing 10 minutes. I have never had this many problems with a game in my entire life.

So it didn't count. I just wanna brake the disc in a half.

LOL Wait! There's good news, I've seen in my "bomb delivery" ribon how many I have and it says 4.

Wow that's pretty dumb. Luckily, I got the trophy before DICE and EA broke the game.

LOL Wait! There's good news, I've seen in my "bomb delivery" ribon how many I have and it says 4.

Nice.