Best 3DS XL Memory Card?

Kid Ryan

I plan on buying a 3DS XL the day after thanksgiving (Black Friday), and I was just wondering what memory card I should get for it?

I heard that the 32GB Sandisk Class 4 is the best 3DS XL memory card, unless I'll only need 16GB?

I don't plan on buying any DLC or eShop/online exclusives, just physical retail games.

If you only plan on buying retail games the 4GB card it comes with should do you just fine. No need to purchase another one. 

Parker 

3DS games don't have optional or mandatory "game data" installs, like most PS3 games do?

That's a relief lol ^_^, more money to spend on adding 3DS games to my collection :).

3DS games don't have optional or mandatory "game data" installs, like most PS3 games do?

That's a relief lol ^_^, more money to spend on adding 3DS games to my collection :).

Nope, no mandatory game installs on 3DS.  ;)

Parker

• Like 1

Are your purchases tied to club nintendo/NNID?  If I was to lose mine could I recover? I would go all digital on the first party games if that was the case. 

I haven't bought the 3DS yet, so no to anything being tied to club nintendo/NNID.

My 3DS will be the first Nintendo console or handheld I have ever owned before, seriously.