WiiU - MonolithSoft - Remakes of some of their older games?

Jeygopi

I've seen a lot of companies, including nintendo remake a lot of their older games, I'm wondering why monolithsoft (which is a subsidiary of nintendo) don't do this?

Some of their older games were great, and in fact, the better part of them in general, some things that come to mind include baten kaitos and a HD remake of xenoblade chronicles bundled with X would be nice too.

I'm also interested in the size of these people, while a lot of their work is good, its often inconsistent, I understand this may have nothing to do with the size of the studio, but it can sometimes play a role.

Also I'd be interested in hearing any stray thoughts about MonolithSoft in general.

Thanks for reading :)

I imagine it's because they're a small studio, and they'd rather make new games, instead of spend their time remaking their old ones.

Ah of course, I wasn't sure the size of their studio, I understand they're owned by nintendo now so i wasn't sure on current circumstances, and yes, you're right, the games didn't sell that well @ xzero4812