Side Story Never Triggered

I have reached the very end of the post game, and I was backtracking all my progress.  Then I happened to notice I never got access to side story 5, does anyone know when and where this side story unlocks?  I was working on getting the all S rank trophy but then I just realized its impossible as of right now.  I am only missing 3 S ranks, but 1 of the side stories is completely missing so I may have been doing pointless work, since I happened to notice almost nothing carries over in NG+ except a jump in difficulty.

Edited by InnoSensei
  • Like 1

Side Story 5 is located in the Northeastern Kingdom and unlocks when you have to do Stage #20, which I believe is the first Skirmish in the Northwestern Kingdom. It also takes place alongside Side Story 4, which is also in the Northeastern Kingdom. NG+ actually makes getting S Ranks easier to get, as you get an accessory that really boosts your combo hits. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, one question because I don't remember a thing, right now I'm on NG+, and one Skirmish, side quest 3 I think, aren't anymore on the map, buy I have already completed one time, on the post game ii appared again?, beacuse if ins't show anymoe I can't do the All S trophy.......

Edited by FlareZero